There are two pressing items that the VOW Board of Directors needs to address at our next Board meeting:
- The impact of COVID-10 on our community
- Our management contract with Berkley
Because these matters require immediate attention, we will NOT be cancelling the meeting scheduled for Wednesday evening. Instead, consistent with the current state mandate for social distancing, will will be conducting the meeting online. It will take place on March 25th at 7:00 PM.
- If we have your email address on file, you’ll be receiving an email with a link to the online meeting.
- If your email address is not on file with us, i.e. if you’re not receiving our emails already, just click here be added to the list. Please be sure to include your street address. (This is a great thing to do regardless of whether or not you want to log in to the meeting.)
- For security reasons, we will not be posting the link online. The meeting is only for VOW residents and owners.
We encourage you to log into this meeting to listen or participate. We hope we’ll “see” you Wednesday evening and, in the meantime, please stay safe at home as much as you possibly can.